How to study for Chem/Math?

Started by ericn2k3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ericn2k3

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After looking through the 07 Kaplan book, my major concerns lies with the Chemistry and the Math. It's something I took a while ago, and while looking over the sections, some concepts magically make sense. But I am hardly in anyway prepared for the Jan 20th test. The reading/verbal/bio is doable for me.
Anyone have any tips on how to get prepare for math/chem? I know that there are review sections in the Kaplan, however I don't think remembering all the information is feasible. Thanks!
 
After looking through the 07 Kaplan book, my major concerns lies with the Chemistry and the Math. It's something I took a while ago, and while looking over the sections, some concepts magically make sense. But I am hardly in anyway prepared for the Jan 20th test. The reading/verbal/bio is doable for me.
Anyone have any tips on how to get prepare for math/chem? I know that there are review sections in the Kaplan, however I don't think remembering all the information is feasible. Thanks!
um wat i would do is go to www.pcatweb.info get the practice exams, Get Barron's, get a Calculus book. CLiff Notes 5 Practice test helps too.