Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be taking the PCAT for the 2nd time in august and I have no idea how to study for it. I'm not a native English speaker and my vocabularies are very limited. How should I study for the verbal and reading comprehension section? I remember in high school I memorized tons and tons of words for the SAT verbal section but none of them showed up on the test. I don't know how to study for the PCAT verbal section, do I memorize words? but there are like 40 million words that could show up on the test and I only have about 2 months to study.
Also for the math, chemistry and biology section. Do I review every single topic before I try the practice tests in kaplan. or do I take the practice tests and use those to study? but I feel like if I do the second one, I'd be memorizing answers and not really learning to concept? HELP????????
Also for the math, chemistry and biology section. Do I review every single topic before I try the practice tests in kaplan. or do I take the practice tests and use those to study? but I feel like if I do the second one, I'd be memorizing answers and not really learning to concept? HELP????????