How was the Columbia interview?

Started by Jabba
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jabba

beezer
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone interviewed with Columbia yet. I have one coming up and I wanted to find out if it is a relaxed or tensed interview.
 
J.L.

I just had my interview at Columbia, it was one-on-one and very relaxed. She just asked me basic questions, such as why I want to be a dentist. We talked about things on my file and my research. It didn't feel as much as an interview as a conversation. Basically, I loved the shool and the students seem real cool. Does that answer your question?

LAGIRL