Howard, any news?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shemshad6682

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
Has anyone heard back from Howard recently? i have been waiting for a while. I was wondering if they have sent any interview invites after Dec, 01. For those who had interviews already, how was your experience? any input is appreciated.
Thanks
 
I have been waiting awhile to hear from them as well. I was just invited to interview with Meharry, but NOTHING from Howard. I was sort of curious to see what it was like.
 
Thanks for the info. Lets hope to hear something before the holidays. I don't know if they have sent out any more interview invites in the past few weeks after Dec, 01. Any info will be appreciated.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i interviewed at howard in november, the staff and faculty were really nice, the interview is pretty laid back, they just ask you a few questions, they dont really grille you or make you sweat...... after the interview u take a tour and thats it, unfortunately i havent heard from them regarding an acceptance yet 🙁