Howard University BS/ DDS program

Started by alex9542
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alex9542

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am international student from Canada, and I was invited for an interview for Howard University 6 year BS/ DDS program; the problem is that... the letter says 'interview' will take place in the first week of the class (which would be in September.) This really makes me frustrated... I am admitted to Boston University (BU) and University of Pacific (UOP) for accelerated BS/ DDS program, and I have to decide by May 1st... But those schools are pretty pricy.. damn... a dilemma for me... so here's my question:1. Should I just attend Howard University, which provides full ride for first 4 years, and just wait hopefully to be admitted aftet the interview? Or should I just go to UOP or BU?2. If I decide to go UOP or BU, I get guaranteed admission to their dental schools, which cost alot; maybe I can just enroll in UOP (or BU) and apply for Howard Dental school...? Is it hard to get into Howard dental school outside combined program, considering that I am not black nor hispanic?3. How likely is it to be admitted to Howard University, after interviewed for BS/ DDS program..? Should I just take full ride at Howard University? How is social life for non- black students at the school?This is a big moment of my life, and this decision will most likely shape my life heavily; I really need thoughtful advice.Thank you, and I really appreciate all your assistances!