Howard University Interview

Started by foraminal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

foraminal

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an invite to Howard U for an interview. For those who have gone before me, what kinds of questions can I expect to get and the whole interview process?
 
foraminal said:
I have an invite to Howard U for an interview. For those who have gone before me, what kinds of questions can I expect to get and the whole interview process?

They will ask about your pharmacy experience and basically why you are pursuing pharmacy.
Everything else is like the interviews at other schools.