Hunter interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

One More Rep

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received an interview invite to Hunter College for November 17th. Unfortunately, I cannot make the date and I am hoping they can reschedule. Does anyone have any tips or advice for interviewing at Hunter? Thanks so much!
 
Congrats on your interview! I interviewed there last year and it's brief. You have 30 minutes to write an essay. Then you go in for a 30 minute interview with a faculty member a member of their clinical faculty. You'll be in and out in about an hour: there is no tour of the facilities during interview day. Good luck!