I Got An Interview From Lecom

Started by misstofu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

misstofu

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh my gosh, this is unbelievable! i got an interview without a BS! =) this is the first interview ever! lolz.... here is my status, cuz i know you guys are gonna ask hihi =) only a 3.5 gpa..over all, science is a little worst! =) they asked me to schedule a phone interview with them? so can you guys please tell me when is the best time? a week later? or whoever that got accepted to LECOM, CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT! I WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED!
misstofu,
so happy, excited and shaking..:laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
there is no preparation needed really, just be urself, i had an interview with them 3 weeks ago and i recieved my acceptance letter yesterday.
 
congrats PRINCESS_IJ!!!

will you be attending LECOM or Mercer? Which other schools are you still considering?

Thank you.

p.s. - I hope to get an LECOM Erie interview soon🙂

Thank you
 
*subliminal message* You all want to go to LECOM *subliminal message*

I think it would be kind of neat if we had a lot of sdn-ers go to LECOM. At least we'd sort of know each other when we started classes.
 
congrats i sent all my stuff in end of oct haven't heard anything yet
 
congrats PRINCESS_IJ!!!

will you be attending LECOM or Mercer? Which other schools are you still considering?

Thank you.

p.s. - I hope to get an LECOM Erie interview soon🙂

Thank you
i declined wingate and charleston and south
 
Congrats to Princess! well i'll have my interview next wednesday! i should have asked him to interview me earlier, because i think i am ready now =) good luck to me!
Glowwyrn, i absolutely agree with you, however, i'll try my best to see if i can get in...one quick question, how many people that lecom interviews each year and out of how many applicants? anybody?
 
hi, Did you apply for Lecom in Philadelphia or Florida?
To everyone: would you please tell me about what did they ask u in the interview? thanks a lot.
 
hi, Did you apply for Lecom in Philadelphia or Florida?
To everyone: would you please tell me about what did they ask u in the interview? thanks a lot.

Lecom is in Erie, not philly. Erie is 5 hours away from philly, thus nowhere near some brotherly love. Just thought I should let u know in case you were thinking lecom is close to philly.😉
 
I applied to the 3 years program one in PA =) i guess you mean Pennsylvania.... =)
 
I sent my LECOM Erie supplemental in last week. How long after you all submitted it did you get a request for an interview?

So is it true that it's pretty hard to get into LECOM without a bachelor's degree? or is that another school that Im thinking?

Ive got pretty solid stats GPA 3.65 and I work 20-25 hours per week as a pharmacy tech (~2 years experience), and I took a very heavy load this past semester (organic chem [I got a B in that class], Physics, Anatomy & Physiology, trig). What do you all think? I don't think I got any As this semester, but having mostly B's with hard classes in one semester is not bad, is it? My overall science GPA prior to this semester was a 3.95.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent my LECOM Erie supplemental in last week. How long after you all submitted it did you get a request for an interview?

So is it true that it's pretty hard to get into LECOM without a bachelor's degree? or is that another school that Im thinking?

Ive got pretty solid stats GPA 3.65 and I work 20-25 hours per week as a pharmacy tech (~2 years experience), and I took a very heavy load this past semester (organic chem [I got a B in that class], Physics, Anatomy & Physiology, trig). What do you all think? I don't think I got any As this semester, but having mostly B's with hard classes in one semester is not bad, is it? My overall science GPA prior to this semester was a 3.95.


I think your stats is very strong, so don't worry about it! at least better than mine! =) my nonscience gpa is like around 3.87, and science one is not that good, 3.3 maybe? however, i was taking 5 sciences classes last semester, micro, anat, physio, ochem II, genetics, i know for sure i got 4 A's already except the Genetics one, so will see =) however, just keep up your hope, then you'll do fine! =)