I Got Rejected

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

janjanbureh

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just spoke to one of the school today and they said they wont look at my file because PCAT was late to send my score to them. Is sad, but anyway i still have a faith.
 
hey sorry about that i know how u fell...( i got my pcat score today and im still in denial)....the best thing is that u still have hope and faith thats the most important thing ...
 
Sorry........but pls don't feel bad...have hope🙂.Can you speak to the college again and explain your situation to a higher authority person or can you call Pharmcas and ask them to speak to the college(I'am not sure if this is possible)...Good Luck.👍