I hate Cell Physiology Lab!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ZanshinTamashii

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Typing up these lab reports with graphs using Excel, and reading all these long ass advance science journals is a waste of time! I'd rather be reading my text book!

Doing a 6-week summer course which they compact a semesters worth of material. Plus I bartend at night at a club, and my lab is at 8:30 in the morning.

somebody kick me in the anus!
 
Typing up these lab reports with graphs using Excel, and reading all these long ass advance science journals is a waste of time! I'd rather be reading my text book!

Doing a 6-week summer course which they compact a semesters worth of material. Plus I bartend at night at a club, and my lab is at 8:30 in the morning.

somebody kick me in the anus!

Yeah, I've never had a course where I could say I enjoyed the lab, and I'm with you on reading the book.

Well, about eight years ago the vert. zoo. lab dealing with skull identification was ok. Having to do a write up on it of course sucked loads.