I have to pay to apply to take DAT before finding out test dates!?

Started by gamesdf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gamesdf

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is pretty surprising to me... So I have to pay 415 bucks to apply to get the eligibility code and I cant find out when the tests are available in my state?....

I am planning to take the test in Jan/Feb next year.. Can I still apply now?
 
This is pretty surprising to me... So I have to pay 415 bucks to apply to get the eligibility code and I cant find out when the tests are available in my state?....

I am planning to take the test in Jan/Feb next year.. Can I still apply now?


You can go to https://www.prometric.com/

Hit Locate Test Center

Follow the on screen instructions, after you select your testing center, it will show you available dates to write the test.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad