Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
so I failed a test in yr 1 and retook it and passed. Unfortunately I just may have failed a test this year (2nd yr) i will soon find out. How will this affect me in taking the usmle???
And will i still be able to get into an ortho program (I have bench research publication) and plan on getting a 240+ on usmle step 1. Do i still have a chance even in like utah, or should I just call it quits??
No I am not dumnb. When taking those tests half way though I got massive migraines and had to just pick answers to finish. Both tests I may have missed passing by just 1 %..
Depressed and distressed
so I failed a test in yr 1 and retook it and passed. Unfortunately I just may have failed a test this year (2nd yr) i will soon find out. How will this affect me in taking the usmle???
And will i still be able to get into an ortho program (I have bench research publication) and plan on getting a 240+ on usmle step 1. Do i still have a chance even in like utah, or should I just call it quits??
No I am not dumnb. When taking those tests half way though I got massive migraines and had to just pick answers to finish. Both tests I may have missed passing by just 1 %..
Depressed and distressed