I need help :)

Started by CEFOTAXIME
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CEFOTAXIME

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all 🙂

I’m an international student form Saudi Arabia​



​
I have a question about the international admission at your university in USA Do you offer conditional admission for/to the student who have already met all admission requirements except the English Proficiency requirements. Inother word, is it possible for the student to take an ESL class with the a conditional acceptance from the school say’s that he can’t attend the academic program until he/she finish the ESL class or provide the TOEFL/ IELTS score​


.
but important thing that I have high diploma in pharmacy so I want to complete me education I need college that complete my education not that make me to statr from begining ​

I am waiting for your reply​


thank you ​