Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Peoples,
I took the PCAT right after I graduated and my scores were horrible. I am interested in purchasing the materials from the Kaplan PCAT course. I am willing to pay as much as $200 bucks for all the materials. Let me know if you have the materials and a real need for extra cash. Thanks for checking out my thread.
Take is Easy and Good luck to all you PCAT Test Takers!!! 🙂 🙂 😎
I took the PCAT right after I graduated and my scores were horrible. I am interested in purchasing the materials from the Kaplan PCAT course. I am willing to pay as much as $200 bucks for all the materials. Let me know if you have the materials and a real need for extra cash. Thanks for checking out my thread.
Take is Easy and Good luck to all you PCAT Test Takers!!! 🙂 🙂 😎