iCaught Optometry 'n Marriage

Started by WoodyJI
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WoodyJI

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Check out this video from Good Morning America!

They go together like a horse 'n carriage, wouldn't you say? This story is awesome--I give huge props to the guy who thought this up! Also, I don't know if this could be pulled off at any other doctor's appointment...just goes to show the unique niche optometry holds in their doctor-patient relationship style 😀.
 
Check out this video from Good Morning America!

They go together like a horse 'n carriage, wouldn't you say? This story is awesome--I give huge props to the guy who thought this up! Also, I don't know if this could be pulled off at any other doctor's appointment...just goes to show the unique niche optometry holds in their doctor-patient relationship style 😀.

That's really cool.