ID for Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sprinkle0420

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those that interviewed at Touro(CA) already this year, do we need to bring ID for the interview? I believe my wallet was stolen on the BART since it is nowhere to be found and I am freaking out....needless to say, my Driver's license is gone
 
Sorry about your wallet. Hmm, do you have a passport? Maybe that'll work as an ID. I don't know if Touro wants you to show one, but when I had an interview at another school, they specifically state that they need an ID in the invitation email.