Illinois Housing

Started by Danaish72
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Danaish72

Illinois c/o 2012!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Illinois acceptees! I am needing to get my housing in order ASAP so I can get final details hammered out at work and keep my job next year. Is anyone looking for a roommate/housing yet? I live in Urbana so I can do a lot of the legwork on apartment hunting but I'd really like a roommate. I also thought we could use this thread for posting about animal friendly places we find. Looking forward to meeting everyone in August!
 
Congratulations Class of 2012!

I'm a current 2nd year vet student at UIUC. I own a house in Urbana, and I have 2 open rooms for next year (1 furnished, 1 unfurnished). I have one dog and will have one cat in the fall. I am able to take a student either with no pets or with one dog-friendly, cat-friendly dog (pocket pets/fish in your own room should be okay).

Please see my craigslist ad for more info:
http://chambana.craigslist.org/roo/594557875.html

Contacting me via email is the best way to go ([email protected]). Hope to hear from you!

-Vaishali