I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by WSU02
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WSU02

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry, just have to shout - I'm done with the interview trail, I have my ROL done, all I need to do is submit it!

YAY! 😎 😎 😎 😀 😀 😀

Happy, happy, joy, joy.
Kristi
 
Congratulations!

I'll be done with all my interviews tomorrow (YAY!), but I'm dreading coming up with my ROL. Needless to say, I'm quite jealous of your position!

Congrats again! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All I have to say, it's about friggin' time that I get an easier schedule - I started 4th year with 5 call months! q 3's...on a visiting student's rotation that in the school's website says is no call...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

ah, ER then radiology then anesthesology then 2 months off...gawd life is lookin' good. 😎

Kristi
heck, I even have the next 2 weeks off before ER starts!