I'm heading out....

Started by Yah-E
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yah-E

Toof Sniper
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hope you guys have a great evening...I'll be doing some drinking and dancing.. :clap:
 
Nova your post are very informative Thanks for the info, Nova can you please inform as to a good Post bac-program out there that I be able to attend.
 
AJ,

I'm a little under the influence right now...but I still think that I able to give you some insight! First, thanks for asking me and your kind words. I know plenty of effective post-bac programs that you are able to apply to to insure your success in applying to dental schools. Personally, I do not recommend traditional Master's degree because a lot of dental schools do not want to see you in laboratories credits, they want to see you with HEAVY upper division/graduate science courses. Give me a call or PM me if you're interested! My number is 623-203-7001. 😎

Tonight, a group of us went to Scottsdale and partied it up! I had about 5 drinks, but two of my drinks consisted 5 shots each! I feel pretty good right now and I need to go to bed....good night! 😳