IM Interviews

Started by Moony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Moony

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I am going to be attending my first set of interviews in a couple of days.There is one question which is really troubling me.
During the interviews do they still ask you to describe some interesting case you have seen in medschool or on rotations.
I am a foreign graduate and have been out of medschool about 2 years so I dont really remember any "interesting cases" in detail.I just recall the standard cases we had.
So my question is how likely is it that I will be asked to present a case or outline one in the interview and if I am asked to do so how should I prepare for it, I mean what system etc should I choose.I have only 2 days left to go and so far only unusual case I could remember was one of full blown Tetanus and I have prepared that somewhat.Is this O.k.
Please do guide me.
Thanks