IM subspecialties

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Wu-Tang Killa Bee

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that I want to go into IM and also know that I want to specialize. What IM subspecialists have the best lifestyle. ie 9-5's
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bodie: sorry about your Grandma, that is so sad. Have you seen the movie "Wit", it's about dying of cancer and research, great insight into how this desease brings so much heartache. Will we ever find a cure?

God answered my prayer, he just said "No".
 
Sorry to change the topic, but does the lifesytle of these fellowships hold true if one does a peds residency?