IMG friendly paediatrics elective..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Medstudent1994

New Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys I have been following this site for sometime. Quite informative. I m currently a fourth year med school student in India. I didn't give steps yet. Looking for electives in paediatrics. So can someone please suggest some universities or websites for reference.

Another doubt raised is in India u get your graduate degree in medicine after completing internship. So we are still not graduates. So are we eligible for electives??
 
I know there's been multiple international students rotate through peds here at WVU (West Virginia University). One is even a resident now! I can't help you with the second question, but I'm sure someone at WVU School of Medicine could if you decide you'd like to try to do a rotation here.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app