immunology

Started by Farcus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Farcus

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how much is on the PCAT? I mean I'm reading over stuff on the specific process of T Cell recognation and then propagate this on to cytotoxix/b cells and such is this necessary? It sounds a bit too much since I never really seen it a lot. I think the only thing I saw on january one was like 1 question at most about where b cell were made or t cell were made that is about it. Think i'm going a bit too detailed?
 
You'd have the best idea since you've written an actual recent PCAT, but my sense is to have a general understanding. Study the details if they help you with the overall picture though.