Improving chances of being accepted in the PTA program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Athena707

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post.

Soon, I will be applying to a PTA program that begins next fall. They have an average of 150 applicants and accept 32. They only take the highest GPA.

My question is do they consider your HESI, ACT, and GPA of any previous schooling, or do they really only look at your HESI score?

I have a year of college under my belt with a GPA of 3.6-3.7. My ACT score is over 10 years old, and I can't even remember the score. I will be requesting my ACT score shortly. I will take the HESI in January.