India

Started by kajol shah
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kajol shah

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is there any1 from india??
As i m in india(Mumbai - NMIMS UNIVERSITY) doing my B.Pharm + MBA ( 5 years dual degree) - doing my 2nd year currently.
I would to like to ask about the questions related to India only.

Thanking you in advance...🙂🙂
 
is there any1 from india??
As i m in india(Mumbai - NMIMS UNIVERSITY) doing my B.Pharm + MBA ( 5 years dual degree) - doing my 2nd year currently.
I would to like to ask about the questions related to India only.

Thanking you in advance...🙂🙂

I am from India.