Indiana vs Penn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

scandalouslj

Upenn Class of 2007
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,
I have been trying to decide between Indiana and Penn. The schools have different curriculms as Indiana is Problem Based and Penn is traditional. I was wondering if anyone had any insight between these programs and Schools with rankings, tests, etc?
 
PENN!! need I say more???

Jay, don't back out of PENN, I'm expecting to see you there August 25, 2003.

I sent in my moo-lah, and am just relaxing now.

DesiDentist
 
people always say that PBL is where the future should be. blah...blah....blah...
Since the board is still traditional, I'll go with a traditional school. Schools that have students do every thing from start to finish. That's good school.
I want to pass the board, and pass with high scores. Not mediocre scores.

:laugh: :laugh: