Info on AUA and the new campus!

Started by chinesedoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chinesedoc

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I put off my entrance to AUA this past fall and will probably go in 2007. Does anyone out there have any info on it. Do you love it? How safe is it? I have a child who will be coming with me. How is housing? How much of our lives are lost in constant study? I've already been through a psychotically brutal graduate program, so I am thinking I can handle it, but that remains to be seen.
Only positive comments please.....
 
AUA sucks, in my opinion. I hate AUA. Sint Eustatius is the best medical school in the history of our planet. Yes, you can handle medical school. If you love medicine, you can make it. Best wishes!
 
come on now sb...people come on here for real advice....just because a school rejected you doesn't mean it sucks....you don't see people running around and proclaiming that WashU/Harvard/Mayo/etc suck...and I'm sure they rejected plenty of plenty of med students...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Um... thanks.... but I need some specific information. I am sure I would love it if I visited, but there will not be time for that.
So........
 
chinesedoc, you should probably try the other forum (I don't think I'm allowed to provide specific details here, but you can google...) for more information on AUA, and Caribbean schools in general.