Input--SUNY vs. PCO vs. ICO

Started by projectOD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

projectOD

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thankfully I've been accepted to these 3 schools, but I'm not sure on which one to attend. From my discussions with optometrists, it seems as though a school that provides the most clinical experience will be most helpful as a practicing optometrist. I'd appreciate any thoughts on these schools and their clinical education. Anything you guys have heard. I would prefer to go to SUNY b/c I think living in New York would be awesome, but if another school's clinical education is significantly better I would reconsider. Thanks guys and good luck to everyone who is still waiting.