International Student Loans

Started by nz99
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nz99

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I was accepted by Michigan State last year and is currently on my deferral year due to personal reasons. Unfortunately I do need to apply for private loans to cover the cost. Has anyone had any similar expericnes? I feel really hopeless as it is extremely difficult to get international student loans for medical/vet med school. 😭
 


those are the two I know about. There are a bunch of private lenders so just searching through and seeing which one currently offers the best deal is probably your best option.
 


those are the two I know about. There are a bunch of private lenders so just searching through and seeing which one currently offers the best deal is probably your best option.
Thank you! I did look into these two but I don't have a co-signer at this moment unfortunately. But I'll try harder! Thanks!
 
I don't know how it compares to the above mentioned ones but the one private loan I took out for undergrad was through discover.