Interns Click Here!

Started by Dr. Geoff
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr. Geoff

Mzungu
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am writing a paper on the topic of medical internship. I was just wondering If I could get some input from a few interns. My thesis for the paper as of now is:

"But is this one-year of internship, which is thought to be the most detrimental experience of ones lifetime, truly necessary? Do we really need to put a human being through the excruciating ordeals of internship to produce a high-quality physician?"

Have you, or are you enjoying your internship?
What was the most tramatic experience you have had?
Do you feel as if you have learned a lot?
What advice would you give to future interns?
Any input would be of great help. Thank you very much.

Jeff