Internship for pre-pharmacy student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

abeautifulday

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am volunteering at a hospital as a pharmacy assistant. I wonder if you guys know any internship available the the undergraduate students in the nation or abroad. I mean any aboard internship or volunteer abroad opportunities? I have searched for internship for pre-pharm undergrad students, but most of them are for pharmacy students?

Thanks all
 
I don't think there are pre-pharmacy internships unless you're involved in a 6-year pharmacy program. If you are looking for other opportunities abroad or across the nation keep in mind you'll likely have to get licensed to work inside a pharmacy of that specific location.