interview extracurricular questoin

Started by ncecc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ncecc

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, in an interview, if they ask for my extracurricular activities and what i've learn from them, what should i say if i have none?

Should i be honest and say none, or make up something?
 
Didn't you already fill out your EC's in your application? I wouldn't say I volunteered for years at X clinic if I didn't put anything on my application.
 
be honest. but have a reason to support why you don't have any extracurricular activities, maybe work, family, etc.

lies beget lies.....😱

btw, that pudding video is hilarious. LOL