interview help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PrePharmVet

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview in 2 days at Chicago State University how should I prepare can anyone help?
 
Hi PrePharmVet,

I was also invited to Chicago State University for an interview on December 15. I have been to two interviews at Washington State University and Belmont University and was accepted at both. Don't worry too much because the schools try their best to give you a relaxing experience while you are interviewing. Before my interviews, I searched up mock interview questions for each school and practiced with a friend, all of these questions should be available online. Three common questions that I was asked during both interviews are:

-Why are you interested in Pharmacy
-Why our school?
-What can you contribute to our university?

Just practice with the mock questions and have concrete ideas ready. Smile, answer with confidence and be personable. It should be a fun experience! Good luck =)