Interview Invite from Wegmans COP

Started by Samus2008
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Samus2008

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone got an interview invite recently from ST John Fischer Wegmans COP? I did last week and need to schedule by calling them. I have my interview for LECOM ERIE in the next coming weeks and this is my first choice (tuition, 3 years, located near home). I heard ERIE gets back to you quick so I was hoping to hear back from ERIE and if I got in I could pull out from all my other interviews and save money/time.

I'm cuirous what upcoming dates people got from Wegmans COP??? They say they interview starting in January so I wasn't expecting an invite so soon. I just want to make sure before I interview there I will have heard back from ERIE first.
 
I moved it. if someone could close this id appreciate it. thanks goodfellas.