Interview prep ?'s

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPTHopeful921

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I figure this is an appropriate question for current DPT students b/c you have already gone through the interview process, but do you have any thoughts on what kind of interview questions might be asked, or what you think are some good questions they might ask or that you were asked in your interview??
 
Every school I interviewed at asks the catch-all, "why do you want to be a physical therapist?" I was also asked, "who is your role model?" Honestly, after that most of my interviews were conversational and laid-back, but every school will be a little different. You might also want to think of a few questions to ask the interviewee about the school (this is where a little research on the school or interviewee can go a long way). Good luck!!!