Interview Request from Virginia Commonwealth University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KatieBaby848

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I finished my PharmCas application on January 25th and they mailed my application to VCU on February 8th. I have not heard anything about an interview yet and I was just wondering how long it took everyone else to hear something about an interview from VCU and if I should be worried yet?!? Any info. would be appreciated. 🙂
 
I haven't heard anything from them that I even forgot that I applied there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied in December and haven't heard anything. I've called and they told me its under review. I know at least one person here interviewed, but they were from VA.
 
i submitted my application towards the end of november, interviewed there back in january, and got an acceptance letter about a week later -- its a very nice school - great program (kind of pricey though) ... they did say they would be interviewing until april, so i wouldn't lose hope just yet ...
 
Thanks everyone who replied..that makes me feel a little better. Anyone else would any information please let me know!!
 
I just applied to VCU today!! I don't know if i still have a chance though!?!?😕