Interview Swap

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

entprospect

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlike many of the top candidates on here I do not have a ton of interviews, and the ones I do get seem to all conflict. Unlucky i guess...

Anyone anyone willing to help me out I would greatly appreciate it.
West virginia: I would like to swap the dec 7th for dec 17th
NYEE: I would like to swap the dec 7th for dec 13th..

If anyone is able or willing to help me out, I would REALLY apprecaite it. Please PM Me. If you need any $ to cover the cost of chaning your plans I would glaldly pay it.


thank u