• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Interview timeline + In the Area

Bear Grylls

Aug 27, 2013
    First, can I assume that most of the September interviews are gone by now? I'm thinking for schools that already sent out interviews Sept interviews are gone and those schools that just started inviting won't start till late Sept. Just trying to bring a tiny bit of certainty and schedule my life!

Second, I'd like to know if someone has sent in an in the area email, found the school not so receptive, then got invited much later in the cycle. Any feedback from last year's applicants would be great.

:=|:-):

One of my friends saw success with the in-the-area notification multiple times. Another friend had no response from the university. Both URM for what it's worth (black)

About the Ads
    This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.