Interview tips needed, what is considered conservative?

Started by Giannag
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Giannag

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hii I know it is highly recommended that for interviews you go in as conservative looking as possible. I already plan on dying my hair to one solid color because right now its a little crazy but I'm stuck as far as makeup goes. I know this seems trivial but i really don't want to make a bad impression! So advice from other girls who have done interviews already would be fantastic. Should I go in wearing no makeup at all or is something like a little eyeliner okay? I don't know what they consider "too much"!