Interview Waiting Rooms

Started by Sparda29
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sparda29

En Taro Adun
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is with the waiting rooms being so hot? Do these people want you to be sweaty? Whenever I have an interview in the summer, they don't use air conditioning or open up windows, and whenever I have an interview in the winter, they shut the windows and crank up the heat.

Do any schools administer interviews at locations other than their office? Like at a coffee shop or outdoors on their campus?
 
What is with the waiting rooms being so hot? Do these people want you to be sweaty? Whenever I have an interview in the summer, they don't use air conditioning or open up windows, and whenever I have an interview in the winter, they shut the windows and crank up the heat.

Do any schools administer interviews at locations other than their office? Like at a coffee shop or outdoors on their campus?

Did you get back from LIU ?