Interviewling conflicts

Started by PPPD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PPPD

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if anyone else is having as many problems scheduling interviews as I am. I've only gotten 6 interview offers so far, but I can only make 4 of them. I've tried moving my schedule around with every permutation possible but 4 is the best I could do. The whole problem is that so many programs interview on Dec. 12th, with a few NY programs exclusively interviewing on Dec. 12th. This is especially worrying to me because even if I had 6, I'd still be under the 7 or 8 that most successful applicants went on last year.
 
You're not alone. I'm sure there are lotsa ppl out there in similar situations. Dec 12th is a problematic date on my end also... but my worst was Dec 5th where I had a three-way conflict. Luckily, there were cancelations here and there that allowed me to resolve everything.