interviews!

Started by aubieRx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aubieRx

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how scary was yours? I don't know how much beer i am going to have to drink to chase off my post interview jitters. But its gonna be fun!

they were asking some really personal questions/
 
How do you think it went? I calmed down a lot once I was one-on-one with my interviewers. Good luck to you!
 
aubieRx said:
how scary was yours? I don't know how much beer i am going to have to drink to chase off my post interview jitters. But its gonna be fun!

they were asking some really personal questions/

I have an interview coming up. Do you mind sharing some questions that they asked you at your interview. It would help me out a lot.
Thanks, Tiffany 🙂
 
xtiffyx said:
I have an interview coming up. Do you mind sharing some questions that they asked you at your interview. It would help me out a lot.
Thanks, Tiffany 🙂

no problem

1. what is an example of howyoucared forsomeone

2.whatis your biggest failure

3.what is your biggest success

4. if you were on a raft and it could only hold 12 people andthere were14 people whatwould you do

5. what would you do if you had apharmacy practice and someone working for you was behaving suspiciously

6.if a cancer patient asked for help dying would you giveit