interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rachelsmith223

New Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, guys,

I have a question that I'm almost too embarassed to ask, but I'm going to anyway: when we go to interviews in the North where it is really, really cold and I want to wear a coat, woould there be a place where I could leave it? Or am I gonna be the only one stuck with the coat and look like an idiot?
Sorry for the stupid question.
 
Hey,

I interviewed up in MI right as it started to get cold. I work a long overcoat, and the residency coordinator was more than happy to take care of it for me. If it's going to be cold, wear a coat, and I'm sure they'll have some place for you to put it when you get there.