Interviews

Started by Dena1342
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dena1342

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have friends who recently started graduate/PhD programs in different fields. They both were flown out and got to stay a few days for the interviews, with the schools footing the bill. I was just wondering if any of the optometry schools are known to do that also, or if you are on your own to make it to the interview.

I ask because I am considering applying to the California schools from Missouri.

Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to UCBSO, SCCO, and SUNY and none of them said anything in their interview invitations about paying for my trips. I don't know about the other schools but I don't think many schools offer that kind of thing.