Introduction

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

middkid2010

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I'm Leah, a sophomore English Literature major and pre-vet student. I love dog agility, obedience, rally-o, working trials, basically anything dog-handler related. I'll be applying to Vet school in a year and I'm sure I'll have lots of questions between now and then, but for now I just wanted to say hi.
 
Welcome, Leah! I'm so jealous you're up at Middlebury - my family lives in the Burlington-area but I currently live in DC. I spent one awesome summer at one of the Midd Language Schools and cursed myself for not applying there as an undergrad - the school is amazing! There's also a great large animal clinic in Middlebury that I wish I had the opportunity to work for.

If you have any questions about the application process, don't hesitate to ask!