IPPEs on CV?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

peterchase

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a P3 starting rotations in May and while working on my CV I thought to leave the IPPEs off since everyone knows you needed to complete them to get the the APPEs Also I am thinking of applying to residencies or fellowships and don't think the directors care much of your IPPEs.
Thoughts?
 
I'm a P3 starting rotations in May and while working on my CV I thought to leave the IPPEs off since everyone knows you needed to complete them to get the the APPEs Also I am thinking of applying to residencies or fellowships and don't think the directors care much of your IPPEs.
Thoughts?

useless and total CV fluff, i wouldn't put any on there.