Is it worth going to this interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medgirlypop2443

Reaction score
I have an interview that i was invited for in February but the only available spots they had were in April. Isn’t this kind of late? Are these interviews for a waitlist seat? I have one A already but if I got into this school, I would go here instead. Just wondering cuz I would have to fly out to this interview too.

Members don't see this ad.

You can get more helpful advice if you specify which schools you are comparing. You have anonymity on this site. If a school is still interviewing in April they aren't doing it for fun but because they want to fill their class.

Reactions: 1 users
You can get more helpful advice if you specify which schools you are comparing. You have anonymity on this site. If a school is still interviewing in April they aren't doing it for fun but because they want to fill their class.
gotcha, my A is from Burrell and the interview is for ATSU SOMA

Members don't see this ad :)
gotcha, my A is from Burrell and the interview is for ATSU SOMA
If you were accepted by ATSU, would you attend there instead of Burrell? If so, go to the interview. If not, cancel and give someone else a shot.

Do some research on ATSU. It looks like they are changing their curriculum model in the fall. Your class will be the first to transition.