is post-bacc an option?

Started by t510
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

t510

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I was wondering if anyone could help me answer this question.
I have a graduate degree in finance and professional work experience. my undergraduate gpa is very low 2.6 if you include repeat courses.
I am wondering if it is possible to do a post-bac and if this is a good idea? If I did well in the post -bac would I have good odds?
thanks. Do you have any recommendations of programs I should look into?
 
1. Retake all F/D/C classes and get A's.
2. Take all med school pre-reqs and slay them.
3. Do well on MCAT.
4. Get clinical exposure.
5. Volunteer.
6. ???
7. Profit!
 
Yes and yes. It can be a formal program or DIY.


I am wondering if it is possible to do a post-bac and if this is a good idea? If I did well in the post -bac would I have good odds?
thanks. Do you have any recommendations of programs I should look into?[/QUOTE]