Is the MCAT given in Foreign countries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

girlscientist

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I was wondering if the MCAT was offered in foreign countries such as in the Caribbean. I would like to take the august MCAT but I also want to do volunteer work in the caribbean this summer. Any advice will be appreciated.
 
The instruction booklet for the MCAT lists foreign test centers.

In the 2000 announcement, only the following were listed:

Australia: Perth and Sydney
England: Brighton and Lancaster
France: St. Cloud (Paris)
Germany: Munich
Israel: Tel Aviv
Japan: Tokyo
Lebanon: Beirut
Saudi Arabia: Riyadh
Singapore

In the Caribbean:

St. Thomas (Virgin Islands) 2 sites

Puerto Rico: Hato Rey (3 sites)
Mayaguez: (2 sites)
Ponce