Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I'm still in high school, as some of you may know, and I was wondering how much there honestly is to learning about teeth. In medicine, there seems to be a whole lot of things to learn about, but how much can one honestly learn about dentistry because the whole subject seems a bit straightforward to me. I'm not trying to be a jerk or saying medicine is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dentistry, its just an honest question, so please no flames.
thanks
I'm still in high school, as some of you may know, and I was wondering how much there honestly is to learning about teeth. In medicine, there seems to be a whole lot of things to learn about, but how much can one honestly learn about dentistry because the whole subject seems a bit straightforward to me. I'm not trying to be a jerk or saying medicine is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dentistry, its just an honest question, so please no flames.
thanks